Privacy and Cookies Statement
- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
www.naughtontranslations.scot collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Website traffic data through Google Analytics
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide www.naughtontranslations.scot with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in the contact form on this website
- Contact me directly by email
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies
How will I use your data?
www.naughtontranslations.scot collects your data so that I can:
- Issue the quotes and invoices
- Email you with special offers on other products and services I think you might like.
- Analyse traffic and usage of the website to provide you with a better user experience
How do I store your data?
www.naughtontranslations.scot securely stores your data at its registered office in Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
www.naughtontranslations.scot will keep your personal data unless you specifically request them to be deleted.
www.naughtontranslations.scot would like to send you information about products and services that I think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop www.naughtontranslations.scot from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail me at: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
www.naughtontranslations.scot would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request www.naughtontranslations.scot for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that www.naughtontranslations.scot correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request www.naughtontranslations.scot to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that www.naughtontranslations.scot erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that www.naughtontranslations.scot restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that www.naughtontranslations.scot transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me either by phone or by email:
Call me at: 0044 7886 117113
Or write to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit my website, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use my website
What types of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
- Functionality – www.naughtontranslations.scot uses these cookies so that I recognize you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics – www.naughtontranslations.scot uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This minimal build of Google Analytics collects personal data such as: the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local timezone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, and the country, region, and city.
You can opt out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email me at: email@example.com
Call me: 0044 7886 117113
Or write to me at:
8 Kirkbrae Mews
Aberdeen AB15 9QF
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that www.naughtontranslations.scot has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.